If you’d like to share your blog posts about DLMOOC with our community, use the form below to submit your feed. Then we’ll aggregate the posts here.
To get a feed of your DLMOOC posts, you’ll need to get the RSS feed for just your DLMOOC-specific posts. (That way, we won’t get *all* your blog posts, just those related to DLMOOC.)
Here are some platform-specific instructions (adapted with thanks from the Making Learning Connected MOOC):
- Create a category on your blog called DLMOOC or create a new WordPress blog at WordPress.com and add the category DLMOOC
- Find the RSS feed for the DLMOOC category.
- For a WordPress blog, the category RSS feed should be: http://blogname.wordpress.com/category/DLMOOC /feed
- Create a label on your blog called DLMOOC or create a new Blogger blog at Blogger.com and add the label DLMOOC
- Find the RSS feed of the label.
- For a Blogger blog, the label RSS feed should be: http://blogname.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default/-/DLMOOC
- Create a #DLMOOC tag within a post that you publish. Click on that tag once published to get the URL for all of the posts with that tag.
- Add /rss to the end of that URL. This is the feed you want to submit.
- For a Tumblr blog, the label RSS feed should be: http://blogname.tumblr.com/tagged/DLMOOC/rss
If you have questions, feel free to contact us!