Throughout DLMOOC, we’ve emphasized putting into practice the ideas we’ve talked about. In this final week of DLMOOC, choose one of these activities or make up your own.
- On last week’s panel, Sonya Ramirez suggested these prompts for framing feedback for learning:
“Once I thought…”
“Then I saw…”
“And now I see….”
Complete these prompts as they relate to your understanding of deeper learning before and after DLMOOC.
- Write a post (or make a video or create a poster or make something else) that shows how DLMOOC has affected your learning or your learning environment.
- Choose a PIP from a previous week that you didn’t get a chance to do and do it now.
- Share with the world your message about what deeper learning is and why it’s important. You can express this in text, images, video, a song, spoken word or some other way we haven’t thought of.
- Write a short article about deeper learning in your own learning environment and submit it to the Deeper Learning Story Bank.
- Think about how you might reuse, remix, or redistribute some of the DLMOOC content. It’s all open licensed and will be posted indefinitely, so spread the love!
- Think about how you’ll leverage the connections you’ve made in DLMOOC into the future. Are there people you want to stay in touch with on Twitter or G+? Might you try doing your own Google hangout? Are there Twitter chats you might join?
- Any of the work above would great to submit for a DL badge.
We look forward to sharing our reflections on DLMOOC and deeper learning.